UNKNOWN.
Home About Stuffs Twitter Instagram Kata aku Follow Dash

le'Rose

“If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

History

#KempenTutupAurat #StreetDakwah di Johor . Jom seb...
Jyeah !
Esok kena jadi MAMA IN THE HOUSE semula -,-
New ? Okey its not mine . Alhamdullilah :3
Alhamdullillah , saya akhirnya bebas dari jajahan ...
2 days left ..... HAHAHA
Everybody Talks Everbody Talks ... Yeah :D
Opportunity :3
I WONT GIVE UP . :)
Without Title .
Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah. Re-designed by Diyana Ashari and thanks Wanaseoby and Nana Johari and google and weheartit.
Bragging alll the wayyyy ~
Saturday, November 17, 2012 • 1:19 AM • 0 comments






Assalamualaikum , hello and annyeong .

Okey , this going to be a loooongggg entry and I will just bragging in this entry . Talking about what I’ve been through for this one day . Well , if you hope I will tell you guys bout “ something “ sorry , I’m not . I I will just bragging , babbling and If you annoys with me you can close this tab . THIS is my blog . THIS is my account . And I’m the one who wrote THIS . And if you get what I meant by THIS or I should use THESE , don’t annoys with me . And I will use rojak , as usual . Duhh * mata keatas * . So enough the mukadimah I will just start .

Okey , so here the story . HAHA wait what story ? Oh did I told you guys that  I will bragging ? Oh yes , I was . In the 1st paragrapgh . I felt like an idiot writing this so I don’t actually know what I’m going to write . Guess I’m just exercising my fingers HAHA . So okey , last night mak come into my room and asking me something about I forget and when she about to go out from my room she said “ Yah , bilik awak menakutkan “ and I just laughed and said “tahulah bilik yah macam sarang tikus “ . Okey , by what I mean “ sarang tikus “ and mak “ menakutkan “ word is not that really menakutkan and sarang tikus okey ? Its just bilik aku bersepah . And I just laugh and continued to what I was doing ; reading . So yeah , I was reading a short stories , in English at wattpad , I don’t even know if that spells correctly . Okey if you wanna know what is “ wattpad “ is , googles it yourself . Cause I’m going to tell you guys in my next entry . I think I just have to start writing in this damn simple blog huh ? So yeah , I think so that too .

Well , so today mak said the same thing too . Oh and by the way , here the first story . So abang adib already went back to Penang , okey I don’t feel the same way the last time I send him there . Sad . Yes that’s what I mean . But I’m going to miss his nagging to me “ ini muslimah ? “ and yeah , he keep saying those words everytime I turn into “ the- little – lazy – ass – girl “ . Okey , even though I find it annoys me because the way he talked , ugh ! Its makes me hurt . I know being good is not easy , and I would like to thank to him for reminding me for like all the time . Thank you abang adib , you’re a nice brother I ever had . So yeah , mak and abah and my two little brothers send him away and you know what ? He forgot to bring the ticket bus . BONGOK . Okey , he may be nice in some kind of other way but bila dia tertinggal banyak benda di rumah , that’s just BONGOK in many other way circumstances of way talking . And abah call me and told me to search in the trash . Eeeeuu www , disgusting , yes but if you want to know , my “ trash “ are not like yours . Organik and the organic and the all the burning things will be wilth the burning things . So yeah , I search and I found . Man ! Why must this guy forget to bring this damn ticket !? So then abang adib ask me what was written there so I just told him what was written “ THERE “ and his seat’s number . Okey bla bla and then there goes everything .

So well , bila aku dah start buat kerja atas meja , memang all the things aku campak dekat sini :D 


So then I’m in my room , reading one of the fanfics which ZAYN MALIK is the main character and man ! I tell you , her story was wayyyyy tooo gooood . I mean , her words ? grammar ? story line ? ermmm , everything ?! Yeah , I will give you the link later . Oh InsyaAllah cause I’ve been reading this at mak’s tablet . Okey yeah , so that then suddenly mak masuk bilik aku and terus cakap “ Ya Allah yah , kemaslah bilik awak ni . “ and mak was nagging and the reason why she in my bedroom cause she want to call nyayi . Yes , her phone in my room and its charging … till now . So mak was like OMG  . And then after she start nagging I just go out from my room and searching for vacuum of course . And I was babbling to myself “ haven’t heard of the word knocking ? “ ughh , not just mak but I think everyone should know the word KNOCKING ! Dont just bang into some private place . Okey , I’m not mad to mak , nope I am not . I just want people to just KNOCK when they enter somewhere where they can called it as “ private “  place . This I just use the word  “ just “ twice ? Oh okey whatever . So yeah , after mak go out , I thought I’m going to start cleaning up but later , YEAHHH ! I start to read that fics , oh man , you must let me finish this damn awesome story ! Okey , sorry for the harsh word :) At least I’m not using something harsh than “ damn “ . So yeah , after I end up the story , only after that I start to clean up all the mess . AND IT WAS A TOTAL MESS ! HAHAHA . Okey , Don’t jump into a conclusion that fast ! Aku bukan pengotor . Like , I AM NOT ! Its just , Let me tell you , I hate dirty , but when it come to my room I just cant , you know what I mean ? I just cant get all over these mess things . And yeah tottaly , I hate “ mess “ actually . And I’m that girl who love to clean all the mess ALONE . Yeah , because I hate the fact that after I clean up this WHOLE NOT SO BIG BUT YEAH ITS KINDA BIG HOUSE , and my little bros and cousins and other people start messing it again I will be like URGHHH ! Don’t you know I just clean up THIS WHOLE HOUSE ?! Seriously , I hate it . And Alhamdullilah , mak knows that . But still , even all people in my house , I will just clean up . But I prefer to be alone .

So yeah enough talking , so where was I ?  Uh , the whole mess things so yeah Alhamdullilah , akhirnya aku siap juga kemas bilik aku ni and I feel whoa , refreshing . Hehehe , my room sangat bersih and don’t forget to spray all over the room with Febreze . HAHAHA . So yeah that’s the story . Not so interesting story , I guess but who cares ? So , I’m sorry for my bad grammars . Hey , its not wrong okey to write an english entry , better than those people yang selalu gunakan perkataan  “ GO TO HELL , BITCH , FAP FAP , MOTHER FUCKING , FUCKTARD “ and whatsoever and when it come to English subject they will be like “ Ughhh , I hate English “ dan bila result keluar cun cun tahi ayam je .  What the moron ?! You hate yet you’re using all these bad words when you’re fighting or hate on people , try to impress people with just using these words aren’t you ? GO STUDY ENGLISH . I’m not saying that I’m good in this language , I’m not , I love English subject and maybe because of that , my classmates pick me to be English AJK . And yeah , I don’t have this bombastic English , and yes I still using dictionary finding the word that I don’t know if I am not lazylah . HAHA so yeah . And I’M NOT SORRY IF YOU ANNOY WITH MY ENTRY AND WORD OR WHATSOEVER . I will try to warn people on this entry so if you read any of my entry nagging my whole day , you may close this tab . I don’t need these kinds of readers tho I find it amusing .Erk ? Not really actually . So , enough talking . That’s all .
Assalamualaikum , bye bye , adios . * wave hands *

Dan , yeah . About Gaza . Let all of us keep praying for them . DAMN I HATE ISRAEL FOR MANY REASONS ! WHO IS THE TERRORIST RIGHT NOW HUH ? 



|